Pale Moon 2023wadminw
This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Pale Moon v31.0.0 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Pale Moon v31.0.0 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Pale Moon v31.0.0 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Pale Moon v31.0.0
- Required files
About the software
Pale Moon is an Open Source, Goanna-based web browser available for Microsoft Windows and Linux (with contributed other operating system support), focusing on efficiency and customization. Make sure to get the most out of your browser!
Pale Moon offers you a browsing experience in a browser completely built from its own, independently developed source that has been forked off from Firefox/Mozilla code a number of years ago, with carefully selected features and optimizations to improve the browser’s stability and user experience, while offering full customization and a growing collection of extensions and themes to make the browser truly your own.
This browser, even though fairly close to Gecko-based browsers like Mozilla Firefox and SeaMonkey in the way it works, is based on a different (forked) layout engine and offers a different set of features. It aims to provide close adherence to a balanced set of official, common-sense web standards and specifications in its implementation (with minimal compromise), and purposefully excludes a number of features and Web APIs to strike a balance between general use, performance, and technical advancements on the Web.
Pale Moon will continue to provide grouped navigation buttons of a decent size, a bookmarks toolbar that is enabled by default, tabs next to page content by default (easily switchable) and not in the least a functional status bar and more freedom in customization, to name a few things.
The main features of Pale Moon are:
- Optimized for modern processors
- Based on our own optimized layout and rendering engine, Goanna™
- Safe: forked from mature Mozilla platform code and regularly updated with the latest security patches
- Secure: Additional security features and security-aware development
- Extensible with a growing number of maintained XUL browser extensions
- Supported by our user community, and fully non-profit
- Privacy-aware: zero ads; no telemetry, spyware or data gathering
- Familiar, efficient, fully customizable interface
- Support for full themes: total freedom for any element’s design
- Support for easily-created lightweight themes (toolbar skins)
- Smooth and speedy page drawing and script processing
- Superior gradients and fonts compared to other rendering engines
- Will continue to support NPAPI plugins like Silverlight, Adobe Flash and Java
- Extensive and growing support for existing web standards
Pale Moon v31.0.0 System Requirements
- Windows 7 SP1 or later, Server 2008 R2 or later
- A processor with SSE2 instruction support
- At least 2 GB of RAM free for average use
- At least 300 MB of free (uncompressed) disk space
How to Download and Install Pale Moon v31.0.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software