AbyssMedia BPM Counter 2023wadminw
This article shows you how to download and install the full version of AbyssMedia BPM Counter v4.0 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing AbyssMedia BPM Counter v4.0 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- AbyssMedia BPM Counter v4.0 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install AbyssMedia BPM Counter v4.0
- Required files
About the software
BPM Counter is a fast and accurate beats-per-minute detector for MP3 music. It may be helpful for DJs who need to get information about the entire music collection quickly and for any kind of remixing/sampling stuff. Do not trust online BPM databases, because each musical composition can have several versions with a different tempo. Don’t waste your time for manual tapping with a metronome, just navigate to any folder with music and BPM finder will show all compatible audio files (MP3 and WAV) and start BPM detection automatically. Have you already encountered the fact that your analyzer returns half or double value? This is a fairly common mistake, called an octave error. Most often this happens with simplified algorithms that cut off the frequency spectrum of the audio signal. Seeing that, we use full-range audio decoders from Audio Converter Plus to ensure a balance between performance and precision.
Since this tool is designed to quickly estimate the tempo of several songs placed in one folder, we reduced the number of settings to a minimum. You will quickly get used to the program interface since it is similar to Windows Explorer. You do not need to spend time adding files to the processing list, just select the folder with audio tracks in the left navigation bar and the tempo finder will do the rest for you.
The main features of AbyssMedia BPM Counter are:
- Supported audio formats- MP3, M4A, WAV, AIFF, WMA, OGG, FLAC
- BPM Detection accuracy- 95%
- Key Detection
- Walk Directory tree
- Adjustable BPM Range
- Export to CSV
- Unicode support
AbyssMedia BPM Counter v4.0 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
How to Download and Install AbyssMedia BPM Counter v4.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software