Adobe Lightroom Classic CC 2023 2023wadminw
This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Adobe Lightroom Classic CC 2023 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Adobe Lightroom Classic CC 2023 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Adobe Lightroom Classic CC 2023 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Adobe Lightroom Classic CC 2023
- Required files
About the software
Edit and organise your photos with the app that’s optimised for desktop.
Your best shots. Made even better.
Your photos don’t always reflect the scene the way you remember it. But with Lightroom Classic, you have all the desktop editing tools you need to bring out the best in your photographs. Punch up colours, make dull-looking shots vibrant, remove distracting objects and straighten skewed shots. Plus, the latest release offers improved performance so you can work faster than ever.
- With better performance under the hood, Lightroom Classic lets you import photos, generate previews and move from Library to Develop Module in record time.
- Use range masking tools to easily select the areas or objects you want to edit based on their colour, luminance or depth.
- Create HDR panos faster now that you can merge multiple bracketed exposures into multiple HDR photos and then stitch them into a panorama — all in one step
The future of photography. Here today. Get to know Lightroom.
Adobe Lightroom Classic CC 2023 System Requirements
- Intel® or AMD processor with 64-bit support*
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), or Windows 10 Version 1511 or later (64-bit)
- 4 GB of RAM (12 GB recommended)
- 1024 x 768 display
- 2 GB of available hard-disk space for program installation.
- Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.
Graphics processor acceleration requirements
- AMD: Radeon GPU with DirectX 12 or OpenGL 3.3 support.
- Intel: Skylake or newer GPU with DirectX 12 support.
- NVIDIA: GPU with DirectX 12 or OpenGL 3.3 support.
- OpenGL 3.3 and DirectX 10-capable video adapter for GPU-related functionality.
- 1 GB of Video RAM (VRAM). 2 GB of dedicated VRAM (4 GB recommended) for large, high-resolution monitors, such as 4K- and 5K-resolution monitors.
How to Download and Install Adobe Lightroom Classic CC 2023
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software