This article shows you how to download and install the full version of AntiPlagiarism.NET v4.114 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing AntiPlagiarism.NET v4.114 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- AntiPlagiarism.NET v4.114 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install AntiPlagiarism.NET v4.114
- Required files
About the software
AntiPlagiarism.NET is the program for automated detection of digital plagiarism that originated from the world wide web. It’s designed to use the biggest open database in the world – that of the search engines.
Checked documents do not leave you computer. The application uses Google, Bing and other search engines.
Every year a growing number of universities has high requirements to the level of the original texts of projects and dissertations. Moreover it’s surprising that not only students, but also too many teachers still do not understand what the level of the originality of the work means. However academic honesty requires 100 % novelty in writing and it’s very difficult not to get lost in all those tones of available information these days. An author should be very attentive with inaccurate citation, paraphrasing and other similar operation in order not to get awful results.
The best solution in such cases is using a plagiarism checker. It will easily help the users to omit similar parts in the work and also get rid of all available mistakes. In addition to it, plagiarism detector is a great chance to improve the writing, make it even more interesting with bright ideas and nice conclusions. Plagiarism software for students is 100 % guarantee for getting a great result. Otherwise you can risk failing the course or even losing a chance for a wonderful career. You’d better try the program and improve the work at once than rely on luck and miss your chance for a successful future.
The main features of AntiPlagiarism.NET are:
- precisely define the text uniqueness percentage
- locate and mark non-unique text fragments directly on the found copy of a web page that simplifies the textual document uniqueness detection
- carry out the batch search of the whole files folder
- check all the web pages for uniqueness, giving a detailed report on the web-site
- mark non-unique fragments with different colours according to the percentage of the matches
- search the saved copies of the search engines for matches
- give detailed reports on the content uniqueness check with the settings of different search conditions such as the text selections number and the number of words in a shingle etc. available
- show non-unique phrases by marking it with different colours, allowing to edit it right there and send the altered copy to be checked again
- work with proxy lists
- recognize the search engines captchas
- log the check results
- and other services
AntiPlagiarism.NET v4.114 System Requirements
- Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
- Internet access is required
- Microsoft Office is required to access MS Word documents (or Microsoft Office 2010 Filter Packs)
- Intel® Pentium® III processor or higher (multi-core processor is recommended)
- 512MB RAM
- 100 Mb free hard disk space
How to Download and Install AntiPlagiarism.NET v4.114
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software