Ashampoo Snap (v12.0.3) 2023
This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Ashampoo Snap for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Ashampoo Snap on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Ashampoo Snap System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Ashampoo Snap
- Required files
About the software
Snap is a screen capture program from Ashampoo . The software can be used to create screenshots and video recordings of the screen.
With Ashampoo Snap 12, capturing screenshots or videos almost happens by itself. Anything you see on your screen is faithfully captured along with numerous smart settings. The built-in editor takes care of post-processing as well as storing and saving of captures. This makes Snap not just a mere screenshot app but a visual thinker’s dream. Screen captures can be enhanced and polished with automatic numbering, arrows, comments, stickers and so much more! From simple images to video captures and documentations: Snap does it all!
- For up to 3 devices
- Completely revised recording area
- Multi-purpose capture tool for rectangular areas, entire and scrollable websites
- Animated, well-arranged user interface
- Modern newly-designed editor
- Important options directly in the recording area
- New well-laid-out settings dialog
Ashampoo Snap System Requirements
- Windows 8(64bit), Windows 10 (64bit).
How to Download and Install Ashampoo Snap
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software