This article will help you download and install ATLAS.ti version 126.96.36.199 free of charge on your computer. For instructions on how to install ATLAS.ti.v188.8.131.52 on your PC, follow the link below.
Table of contents
- About the software
- ATLAS.ti v184.108.40.206 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install ATLAS.ti v220.127.116.11
- Required files
More information about the software
ATLAS.ti enables you to find actionable insights via intuitive and automated research tools based on the most recent AI and machine learning algorithms. Every need covered: From basic analysis tasks to the most detailed research projects.
ATLAS.ti facilitates data analytics in many areas including education, sociology. health, engineering. IT, social sciences. Religious studies. History, law. anthropology. criminology. UX, UI. Market research. Tourism. Economics, medicine. management. policy. ecology.
Import from any source and manage all of your data and files in one software package. Use intelligent automation to gain valuable insights and make informed decisions. This takes only hours, not days.
Without any prior knowledge, anyone can control their data analysis: Edit content, refine and structure data as they need. Simply use codes to tag qualitative insights, and embrace auto coding plus team collaboration for lightning-speed outcomes.
Allow your data to speak and you will gain a deeper understanding about the meaning of your research findings. ATLAS.ti allows you to share your findings through clear visualizations. These visuals can transform dull numbers into eye-opening results. You can also present your conclusions with confidence.
ATLAS.ti is characterized by the following:
- Always have access to all available analysis and research tools.
- No matter your type of license, you will get free software updates every month.
- AtLAS.ti’s full power can be accessed without paying for higher versions or upgrades.
- Purchase one license and you can use it on native Windows apps and Mac apps as well as our Web-version.
- Our cloud-based Web version works on all web browsers and can be accessed from anywhere.
- Our light version mobile applications for Android and iOS are also available.
- Enjoy an intuitive user interface that is loved and praised by our users.
- Automated or semi-automated search tools help to save valuable time.
- AtLAS.ti AI Lab’s data analysis technology is the best in its class. Get better results
- You can easily collaborate with colleagues in other teams or divisions.
- Invite members easily to your projects and maximize efficiency.
- Every interaction occurs in real-time and can be seen immediately
- Multi-user licenses can be shared with as many people and as many seats as you like, without restrictions.
- The seamless experience is available even for large organizations and institutions: Users can bring their own devices and immediately start using them – no need to purchase a license server.
- When one user logs off, their seat instantly opens up for another user (concurrent use).
- We are available to assist you 24 hours a day via live chat, free phone and email.
- Receive weekly webinars and training to harness the full power OF ATLAS.TI
- In our ATLAS.ti community and atLAS.ti research hub, you can find useful techniques, videos tutorials, expert tips, and other resources that will help you with your projects.
ATLAS.ti.v18.104.22.168 System Requirements
- Operating System – Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- Intel-based PC, 2GHz,
- Intel Core or compatible CPU, 4GB RAM minimum (8-16GB strongly recommended),
- 1.5GB free hard disk
Downloading and installing ATLAS.ti 22.214.171.124
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. Depending upon your download speed, it might take anywhere from a few seconds to a couple of hours.
- Extract the files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Run Setup.exe then install the program