Avast Ransomware Decryption Tools (v126.96.36.1996) 2023wadminw
This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Avast Ransomware Decryption Tools for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Avast Ransomware Decryption Tools on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Avast Ransomware Decryption Tools System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Avast Ransomware Decryption Tools
- Required files
About the software
Our free ransomware decryption tools can help decrypt files encrypted by the following forms of ransomware. Just click a name to see the signs of infection and get our free fix.
- Alcatraz Locker
- AtomSilo & LockFile
- CryptoMix (Offline)
- Troldesh / Shade
Avast Ransomware Decryption Tools System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How to Download and Install Avast Ransomware Decryption Tools
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software