BlueLife Hosts Editor 2023wadminw
This article shows you how to download and install the full version of BlueLife Hosts Editor v1.4 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing BlueLife Hosts Editor v1.4 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- BlueLife Hosts Editor v1.4 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install BlueLife Hosts Editor v1.4
- Required files
About the software
when you type a domain name in your browser that you wish to connect to, your application must first convert it to an IP address that it will use to connect to.The way these hostnames are resolved to their mapped IP address is called Domain Name Resolution. On almost all operating systems whether they be Apple, Linux, Unix, Netware, or Windows the majority of resolutions from domain names to IP addresses are done through a procedure called DNS. DNS stands for Domain Name System and is the standard domain name resolution service used on the Internet , There is another way to resolve domain names without using the Domain Name System, and that is by using your HOSTS file. Almost every operating system that communicates via TCP/IP, the standard of communication on the Internet, has a file called the HOSTS file. This file allows you to create mappings between domain names and IP addresses Another way to think of a hosts file is as an address translator and redirector.
Bluelife hosts editör is a Portable Freeware hosts-file editor and Allows you to easily add/delete , Block , Update domain names to your hosts file , Simply type the hostname you wish to add in the first box and Select resolve domain names from the drop down menu then add in to the list with plus button
Finally use Save button (green button), if you want to Block a domain name you must select the appropriate option from the drop-down menu then use Save button , you can also use the right click menu to block , unblock … domain names on the list.
In some cases, windows can reset “Hosts” file to default state because of the Protection, you may need to use File – Hosts File – Add Exclusions to Windows Defender feature to avoid it. If you want to add a different “hosts” file to your system, you can use the File – Import List feature.
The main features of BlueLife Hosts Editor are:
- Block Youtube, Twitter, and Facebook
- Replace Custom IPs
- Additional Command Line parameters
- Lightweight & easy to use
BlueLife Hosts Editor v1.4 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11 , Windows 10 , Windows 8.1 , Windows 8 , Windows 7 , Windows Vista , Winsows Xp – (both x86 and x64)
How to Download and Install BlueLife Hosts Editor v1.4
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software