This article shows you how to download and install the full version of ConfigureDefender v126.96.36.199 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing ConfigureDefender v188.8.131.52 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- ConfigureDefender v184.108.40.206 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install ConfigureDefender v220.127.116.11
- Required files
About the software
ConfigureDefender utility is a small GUI application to view and configure important Defender settings on Windows 10/11 and Windows Server 2023+. It uses PowerShell cmdlets (with a few exceptions) to change the Windows Defender settings. Furthermore, the user can apply one of three pre-defined protection levels: DEFAULT, HIGH, INTERACTIVE, and MAX. Changing one of the protection levels requires a reboot in order to take effect.
The main features of ConfigureDefender are:
- Reporting Level (MAPS membership level)
- Average CPU Load while scanning
- Automatic Sample Submission
- Real-time Monitoring
- Potentially unwanted applications
- Cloud Protection Level (Default)
- Cloud Check Time Limit
- Behavior Monitoring
- Scan all downloaded files and attachments
ConfigureDefender v18.104.22.168 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install ConfigureDefender v22.214.171.124
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software