CorelDRAW X7 2023wadminw
This article shows you how to download and install the full version of CorelDRAW X7 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing CorelDRAW X7 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- CorelDRAW X7 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install CorelDRAW X7
- Required files
About the software
CorelDraw (styled CorelDRAW) is a vector graphics editor developed and marketed by Corel Corporation. It is also the name of the Corel graphics suite, which includes the bitmap-image editor Corel Photo-Paint as well as other graphics-related programs. CorelDraw is designed to edit two-dimensional images such as logos and posters.
CorelDRAW X7 System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit editions), Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit editions), all with latest service packs installed
- Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64
- 2 GB RAM
- 1 GB hard disk space (for installation without content)
- Mouse, tablet or multi-touch screen
- 1280 x 768 screen resolution
- DVD drive (required for box installation)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or higher
- Internet connection required for Membership and Subscription services, installing updates and access to some features, including the Content Exchange, QR code tools and ConceptShare
How to Download and Install CorelDRAW X7
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software