DBConvert Studio 2023wadminw
This article will demonstrate how to install DBConvert Studio v3.0.6 free of charge on your computer. For assistance in installing DBConvertStudio v3.0.6 to your computer, follow these instructions.
Table of contents
- About the software
- DBConvert Studio v3.0.6 System Requirements
- How to Download & Install DBConvert Studio v3.0.6
- Files required
More information about the software
DBConvert Studio allows you to convert data from different databases into a single database structure.
It combines mature, stable, battle-proven DBConvert and DBSync Cores with an improved modern UX design.
All databases are supported, including file-based and modern cloud databases.
Any remote or local MS Windows, Linux, macOS or BSD database server can be used to establish source and target connections.
DBConvert Studio maximizes throughput to the extent possible within your environment. The bottleneck is either your target database, network, or disk. Not all databases are equal in speed. Microsoft Access is not as fast as MS SQL Server and PostgreSQL, but it can be used as a target. DBConvert Studio dynamically adapts to your databases in order to get the best out of them.
DBConvert Studio is characterized by the following:
- 1-year Free Upgrades
- Full documentation is supplied with the software.
- Interactive (GUI), command-line mode and interactive (GUI).
- Ability to connect to database servers located on all Unix-like, Linux, Mac OSX and Windows machines as well as IBM, Amazon, Solaris, etc.
- Unicode support (utf-8/utf-16).
- Field default values conversion;
- Field mapping
- Quantization option
- Bulk insert option;
- Primary keys and Indices migration
- Foreign keys (relations) conversion;
- Conversion of AutoIncrement fields (AutoNumber);
- Replacing symbols in table and field names automatically reserved for DBMS internal uses with substitute symbols
- Task scheduler automates the conversion process
- Saving Sessions/ jobs. All settings can be saved to be restored later.
- OLE Object packages support;
- Support for MS Access Work Groups
- Data array support for MS Access-related tools
- Microsoft Access Support in Office 2010
DBConvert Studio v3.0.6 System Requirements
- Windows 11/10/8/7
- Linux via WINE
- Mac OSX via WINE
How to download and install DBConvert Studio v3.0.6
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. Depending upon your download speed, it may take several minutes to several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
Start Setup.exe to install the software