Directory Opus Pro Build 8360 2023wadminw
This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Directory Opus Pro v12.30 Build 8360 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Directory Opus Pro v12.30 Build 8360 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Directory Opus Pro v12.30 Build 8360 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Directory Opus Pro v12.30 Build 8360
- Required files
About the software
Are you frustrated by the limitations of Windows Explorer? Directory Opus is a complete replacement for Explorer, with far more power and functionality than any other file manager available today.
As far as possible, Opus works just like Explorer does. You don’t have to learn any complicated scripting or non-standard mouse techniques to use Opus. If you’ve ever used Explorer to copy a file, you already know exactly how to do it in Opus as well.
We believe in the user’s right to choose how their computer operates. You’ll find that almost every aspect of Opus can be changed – from the buttons on the toolbar to the color used to draw the background of a compressed file.
Opus is designed to be as efficient as possible. The entire program makes use of multi-threading to ensure that you should never have to wait for one operation to complete before beginning another.
The main features of Directory Opus Pro Build 8360 are:
- Single or dual pane file display and folder trees
- Tabbed interface let you keep multiple folders open and switch quickly between them
- Unique Explorer Replacement mode provides a full replacement for Windows Explorer
- Quickly filter, sort, group and search your folders
- Color-code your files, assign status icons, star ratings, tags and descriptions
- View images, documents and more. Image marking lets you sort your photos quickly and easily
- Batch renaming including easy-to-use keyboard macros
- View and edit file metadata
- Support for FTP and archive formats like Zip, 7Zip and RAR
- Built-in tools including synchronize and duplicate file finder
- Calculate folder sizes and print or export folder listings
- Queue multiple file copies for improved performance
- Fully configurable user interface – colors, fonts, toolbars, keyboard hotkeys, and a full scripting interface let you tailor Opus exactly to suit your needs
- Efficient, multi-threaded, modern design. Supports the latest 4K monitors. Available in both 32 and 64 bit versions.
Directory Opus Pro v12.30 Build 8360 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Vista, and Server versions.
How to Download and Install Directory Opus Pro v12.30 Build 8360
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software