This article shows you how to download and install the full version of DirectUpdate (v4.8.1) for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing DirectUpdate (v4.8.1) on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- DirectUpdate (v4.8.1) System Requirements
- How to Download and Install DirectUpdate (v4.8.1)
- Required files
About the software
DirectUpdate: The dynamic dns updater
DirectUpdate killer features:
- Native service, run transparently in background (“install and forget”!).
- Remote administration and built-in web administration (from any browser).
- Secure updates (SSL or MD5).
- Supports many IP addresses simultaneously (Cable, xDSL, VPN, …), both IPv4 and IPv6.
- Supports many different ddns providers simultaneously
- EMail notifications, FTP upload, fully customizable.
- The first ddns updater to receive Windows certification (“Designed for Windows XP”, “Certified for Windows Vista” logo, and “Certified for Windows 8”).
DirectUpdate (v4.8.1) System Requirements
- A computer running Windows
How to Download and Install DirectUpdate (v4.8.1)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software