EaseUS ScreenShot 2023
This article shows you how to download and install the full version of EaseUS ScreenShot v1.0 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing EaseUS ScreenShot v1.0 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- EaseUS ScreenShot v1.0 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install EaseUS ScreenShot v1.0
- Required files
About the software
Free Screen Capture Software
Select any area on your desktop you want to capture and take a screenshot, annotate the image as needed on-screen and save the screenshot to your computer, all with a very simple and intuitive user interface.
The main features of EaseUS ScreenShot are:
- Take a customizable screenshot of your PC screen to copy words or images.
- Annotate, edit, and enhance your screenshot.
- Pin the screenshot to the desktop for copying, saving, or deleting.
- Act as the best free screen capture software for Windows 10/11.
- Capture a full screen, a window, or any specific region of your desktop.
- Capture easily with hotkeys by double clicking Ctrl or Shift.
EaseUS ScreenShot v1.0 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- File System NTFS FAT32 FAT16 FAT12.
- Disk Space. A minimum of 1GB of available space on the hard disk.
- CPU. 500 MHz processor or faster.
- RAM. equal or larger than 1GB.
How to Download and Install EaseUS ScreenShot v1.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software