Etcher (v1.7.3) 2023wadminw
This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Etcher for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Etcher on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Etcher System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Etcher
- Required files
About the software
Etcher is a trialware file archiver utility for Windows, developed by Eugene Roshal of win.rar GmbH. It can create and view archives in RAR or ZIP file formats, and unpack numerous archive file formats. To enable the user to test the integrity of archives, Etcher embeds CRC32 or BLAKE2 checksums for each file in each archive. Etcher supports creating encrypted, multi-part and self-extracting archives. Etcher is a Windows-only program. An Android application called “RAR for Android” is also available. Related programs include the command-line utilities “RAR” and “UNRAR” and versions for macOS, Linux, FreeBSD, Windows CE, and MS-DOS.
The main features of Etcher are:
- Validated Flashing
- Hard Drive Friendly
- Beautiful Interface
- Open Source
- Cross Platform
Etcher System Requirements
- Windows (7 and above).
- 110 MB of free space
How to Download and Install Etcher
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software