FileMenu Tools 2023
This article shows you how to download and install the full version of FileMenu Tools v7.8.4 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing FileMenu Tools v7.8.4 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- FileMenu Tools v7.8.4 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install FileMenu Tools v7.8.4
- Required files
About the software
FileMenu Tools is an application which lets you customize the context menu of Windows File Explorer.
A powerful application for customizing the context menu, Portable FileMenu Tools 7.8 comes with complete support for adding your own items to the shortcut and improve productivity. As a portable application, there is no need to install it on your computer. It is a reliable application with a simple to use options that allow the users to install and configure different items and shortcuts in the Windows Explorer context menu.
The main features of FileMenu Tools are:
- Add some built-in utilities that perform operations on files and folders. These utilities are explained below in more detail.
- Add custom commands which run a specific action. The possible actions are the following:
- Run external applications
- Copy/move to a specific folder
- Delete specific file types
- Send the selected files as attachments to e-mail recipient(s)
- Rename the selected files using a set of rules
- Configure the “Send to…” submenu
- Enable/disable commands which are added by other applications to the context menu
FileMenu Tools v7.8.4 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install FileMenu Tools v7.8.4
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software