This article shows you how to download and install the full version of FontLab v22.214.171.12400 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing FontLab v126.96.36.19900 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- FontLab v188.8.131.5200 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install FontLab v184.108.40.20600
- Required files
About the software
FontLab 8 is an integrated font editor for Mac and Windows that helps you create fonts from start to finish, from a simple design to a complex project, and brings a spark of magic into type design.
With FontLab 8, you can create and edit OpenType fonts, variable fonts, color fonts and web fonts — for any Unicode writing system, from Latin, Cyrillic, Greek, Arabic, Hebrew and Indic, all the way to Chinese, Japanese, emoji, symbols and icons. Adjust spacing, kerning and hinting. Convert between font formats. Add new weights and styles to existing font families.
The main features of FontLab are:
- TURN LETTERS INTO ART
- MAKE WORDS LOOK GOOD
- GIVE TEXT A VOICE
- DRAFT & DRAW
- EDIT & REFINE
- CONSISTENCY & PRECISION
- BUILD & ASSEMBLE
- SCRIPTS & INTEGRATIONS
- GLYPHS & FONTS
FontLab v220.127.116.1100 System Requirements
- MAC- an Intel-based Mac computer with Mac OS X v10.10.5 (Yosemite) or later installed
- WINDOWS- a Windows computer with Win 7, 8 or 10 installed. If you have a 64-bit version of Windows, we recommend installing the 64-bit app. (FontLab has been seen to work on Windows XP SP2+, and Windows Vista in Compatibility Mode. But you use older operating systems at your own risk, as we do not test these configurations!)
At least 250Mb of free space on the hard disk drive is needed.
How to Download and Install FontLab v18.104.22.16800
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software