This article will guide you through how to download and install Freeplane full version 1.7.11 free on your PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Freeplane v1.7.11 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Freeplane v1.7.11 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Freeplane v1.7.11
- Required files
Information about the software
Freeplane is an open source software application that allows you to think, share information, get things done at your school, at work, at home and at school. It allows you to map and navigate your mind using a range of tools. Freeplane is also a more robust and superuser alternative to Xmind, Mindmeister, and similar mind mapping software.
Freeplane was written in Java using Java Swing, OSGi, and Java Gi. It will run on any system with Java installed. It can be run locally or portably from removable storage like a USB drive.
Freeplane’s most important features include:
- Export to PNG/JPEG, SVG, HTML/XHTML and PDF
- Find / Replace in all open maps.
- Paste HTML as node structure.
- Outline mode
- Portable version (runs from a USB flash-drive)
- Scripting via Groovy.
- Spell checker.
Freeplane v1.7.11 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11 Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How do I download and install Freeplane v1.7.11
- You can click the download buttons below to finish downloading all the required files. This may take anywhere from a few seconds to several hours depending on how fast you are downloading the files.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Run Setup.exe. Install the software