This article shows you how to download and install the full version of GIMP v2.99.12 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing GIMP v2.99.12 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- GIMP v2.99.12 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install GIMP v2.99.12
- Required files
About the software
GIMP is a cross-platform image editor available for GNU/Linux, macOS, Windows and more operating systems. It is free software, you can change its source code and distribute your changes.
Whether you are a graphic designer, photographer, illustrator, or scientist, GIMP provides you with sophisticated tools to get your job done. You can further enhance your productivity with GIMP thanks to many customization options and 3rd party plugins.
GIMP provides the tools needed for high-quality image manipulation. From retouching to restoring to creative composites, the only limit is your imagination.
The main features of GIMP are:
- The Free & Open Source Image Editor
- High-Quality Photo Manipulation
- Original Artwork Creation
- Graphic Design Elements
- Programming Algorithms
GIMP v2.99.12 System Requirements
- Windows 7 or newer
- macOS 10.12 Sierra or newer
How to Download and Install GIMP v2.99.12
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software