Global Mapper Pro Build 101822 2023wadminw
This article will show you how to free download and install Global Mapper Pro 2.0 Build 101822 on your PC. You can download Global Mapper Pro V24.0 Build 101822 from the direct link provided below.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Global Mapper Pro v24.0 Build 101822 System Requirements
- How to Download & Install Global Mapper Pro 24.0 Build 101822
- Required files
More information about the software
Global Mapper Pro(r), a powerful and intuitive GIS application, provides a wide range of tools to create, edit, perform advanced 2D and 3-D analysis, as well as scripting options for workflow automation. Incorporating all of the point cloud processing functionality previously available in the now-retired Lidar Module, Global Mapper Pro provides users with numerous new and enhanced data processing and analysis tools. These features are only available for Global Mapper Pro. Below is a comparison chart of the tools and features available in both the Pro and Standard versions.
Global Mapper Pro Build 1018222 has the following main features:
- Support for exporting/importing more than 300 file formats
- Access to online data resources for streaming imagery and basemaps.
- Editing, spatial analysis, vector drawing
- Attribute editing, joining, calculation, graphing, and querying
- Choropleth and thematic mapping
- Pre-print layout and map design
- Lidar display, filtering, and manual editing
- Terrain modification and creation
- Terrain analysis including contour generation and line of sight. Viewshed, watersheds, flood simulation.
- Volume calculation, pile estimation, cut-and-fill analysis, and detection of change
- Immersive 3D visualization, 3D data creation and editing, fly through recording, and layer animation
- Image rectification
- Image blending, feathering and cropping are some examples of image blending.
- Image and raster reclassifications Tick Tick Calculation Including NDVI and NDWI, NBR and custom formulas
- Geocoding Address
- Global Mapper scripts allows batch file conversion and workflow automation
- Integration with Global Mapper Mobile Application
- GPS support for data collection & tracking
- Image blending, feathering and histogram matching are all possible.
- Terrain painting
- Breakline calculation
- Advanced querying, editing. segmenting. Filtering of lidar.
- Automatic classification point cloud data, ground, vegetation, power lines, poles, etc.
- Vector feature extraction from classified point cloud data
- Lidar noise detection and removal
- Variography and Kriging
- Point cloud thinning and horizontal and vertical rectification
- Automatic alignment of points clouds with overlap
- Visual analysis of point clouds data, including their local density, elevation above ground, intensity and class
- Point cloud profiling
- Pixels To Points(r). – Use drone/UAV imagery to process 3D point clouds, orthoimages and 3D models.
- Advanced automated vectorization for imagery and terrain
- Support for RTK devices and display of satellite constellation
- Built-in editor for Global Mapper scripts
- Support for Python scripting
- Global Mapper Script Script Builder tool for recording actions
- Mobile data merging simplified
Global Mapper Pro v24.0 Build 101822 System Requirements
- Operating Software: Windows 98-2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows ME (32, 64-bit, and Windows Vista versions), Windows Vista (32, 64-bit, 32, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32, 64-bit), Windows 7 (32, 64-bit), Windows Server 2003.
- 64 MB of RAM
- 40 MB hard drive space is required for installation
How do I download and install Global Mapper Pro 2.0 Build 101822
- You can click the download buttons below to finish downloading all the files. Depending on the speed of your download, this might take between a few minutes and a few hours.
- Extract the files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software