This article shows you how to download and install the full version of HDCleaner v2.030 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing HDCleaner v2.030 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- HDCleaner v2.030 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install HDCleaner v2.030
- Required files
About the software
HDCleaner offers a comprehensive toolkit for system maintenance under Windows. Whether you clean the hard disk or the registry, encrypt data, split files, remove traces of use, backup the registry, defragment or search and replace registry keys, values and data with super fast search algorithm – in the clear “toolbox” you will always find the right tool to speed up your PC and optimize. Optimized for Solid-state drives (SSD) and hard disk drives (HDD).
The main features of HDCleaner are:
- Optimize PC Performance
- Protects Your Privacy
- Quicker Startup
- Clean registry and make it fast in several clicks
HDCleaner v2.030 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, and XP. Including both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
How to Download and Install HDCleaner v2.030
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software