ImgBurn (v18.104.22.168) 2023wadminw
This article shows you how to download and install the full version of ImgBurn for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing ImgBurn on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- ImgBurn System Requirements
- How to Download and Install ImgBurn v22.214.171.124
- Required files
About the software
ImgBurn is a lightweight CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning application that everyone should have in their toolkit!
It has several ‘Modes’, each one for performing a different task:
- Read – Read a disc to an image file
- Build – Create an image file from files on your computer or network – or you can write the files directly to a disc
- Write – Write an image file to a disc
- Verify – Check a disc is 100% readable. Optionally, you can also have ImgBurn compare it against a given image file to ensure the actual data is correct
- Discovery – Put your drive / media to the test! Used in combination with DVDInfoPro, you can check the quality of the burns your drive is producing
ImgBurn System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7/8
- Processor: Intel Pentium III or later.
- Memory (RAM): 256MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 100MB of free space required.
How to Download and Install ImgBurn v126.96.36.199
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software