This article shows you how to download and install the full version of IsMyLcdOK v5.15 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing IsMyLcdOK v5.15 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- IsMyLcdOK v5.15 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install IsMyLcdOK v5.15
- Required files
About the software
IsMyLcdOK is a small program but effective solution to easily check for dead/paralyzed/stuck pixels on LCD monitors.
IsMyLcdOK is primarily designed to quickly become the main feature of the program and that is the search for dead or paralyzed pixels. It is a fairly simple and small test program that can be of great benefit to all PC users. This software requires no expertise in terms of monitors and LCD-s, nor any expertise in the field of screen technology. All PC users can benefit from IsMyLcdOK from the first second
The main features of IsMyLcdOK are:
- Fast testing of LCD flat panel screens and monitors at home or in store
- Multiple full-color screen testing, color gradient testing, and horizontal/vertical line testing
- A portable app does not need to be installed
IsMyLcdOK v5.15 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, 8.1, 7
How to Download and Install IsMyLcdOK v5.15
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software