This article will show you how to install IThoughts version 6.1 on your PC. Follow these instructions to install IThoughts 6.1.1 on your computer.
Table of Contents
- iThoughts v6.1 System requirements
- How to Download & Install iThoughts v6.1
- Files required
There are quite a few ‘lesser known’ features within iThoughts that are really quite powerful and have been developed, over the years, specifically to address the needs of ‘power users’. Many are hidden in an effort to simplify the user interface. You will find a brief overview in the remainder of this article of some of my favorite features.
For privacy, you can password protect your maps. iThoughts encrypts files using AES-256 to protect your privacy.
It also integrates with FaceID/TouchID, which means you donâ€™t need to enter your password each time.
IThoughts has the following main features:
- 4x Layouts – Horizontal, Vertical, etc.
- 3x Auto Layout
- 4x Map Styles (full color, wireframe etc)
- 6x Link Styles (Linked, Straight, Curved etc)
- 30x Canvas Options
- Stock Images 90x
- 100 Stock Icons
- 13x Topic Shapes (Rectangle, Oval etc)
- Rich Text Formatting (Markdown)
- Task Attributes (Start, Due, Progress etc)
- Boundaries: Grouping topics on one branch.
- Relationships (Linking to related topics)
- Topic Sorting (Auto, Once, Random etc)
- Topic Numbering
- Topic Notes
- Hyperlinks by Topic
- Presentation Mode
- Research (lookup Text)
- Advanced Filtering
- Focus Mode
- Auto Zoom
- Cloud Syncing (iCloud, OneDrive, Dropbox etc
- Password protected maps that are encrypted
- Outline View
- Custom Background Canvases
- Auto BalancedMaps
- Hand-drawn Effect
- Topic summaries
- Conditional Formatting
- LaTeX Support
iThoughts V6.1 System Requirements
- Operating Software: Windows 11 Windows 10, Windows 8 8.1 Windows 7, Windows 7
How to download and install iThoughts.
- After clicking the download button(s), you can finish downloading the files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. Learn how to extract the files. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Run Setup.exe. Install the software