KeePass Classic Edition 2023wadminw
This article shows you how to download and install the full version of KeePass Classic Edition for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing KeePass Classic Edition on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- KeePass Classic Edition (v1.40) System Requirements
- How to Download and Install KeePass Classic Edition (v1.40)
- Required files
About the software
Today, you have to remember many passwords. You need a password for a lot of websites, your e-mail account, your webserver, network logins, etc. The list is endless. Also, you should use a different password for each account, because if you would use only one password everywhere and someone gets this password, you would have a problem: the thief would have access to all of your accounts.
KeePass is a free open source password manager, which helps you to manage your passwords in a secure way. You can store all your passwords in one database, which is locked with a master key. So you only have to remember one single master key to unlock the whole database. Database files are encrypted using the best and most secure encryption algorithms currently known (AES-256, ChaCha20 and Twofish).
KeePass Classic Edition (v1.40) System Requirements
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
How to Download and Install KeePass Classic Edition (v1.40)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software