This article shows you how to download and install the full version of KeePassXC v2.7.3 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing KeePassXC v2.7.3 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- KeePassXC v2.7.3 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install KeePassXC v2.7.3
- Required files
About the software
Never forget a password again. Securely store passwords using industry standard encryption, quickly auto-type them into desktop applications, and use our browser extension to log into websites.
KeePassXC is a modern, secure, and open-source password manager that stores and manages your most sensitive information.
You can run KeePassXC on Windows, macOS, and Linux systems. KeePassXC is for people with extremely high demands of secure personal data management. It saves many different types of information, such as usernames, passwords, URLs, attachments, and notes in an offline, encrypted file that can be stored in any location, including private and public cloud solutions.
For easy identification and management, user-defined titles and icons can be specified for entries. In addition, entries are sorted in customizable groups. An integrated search function allows you to use advanced patterns to easily find any entry in your database. A customizable, fast, and easy-to-use password generator utility allows you to create passwords with any combination of characters or easy to remember passphrases.
The main features of KeePassXC are:
- Create, open, and save databases in the KDBX format (KeePass compatible to KDBX4 and KDBX3)
- Store sensitive information in entries that are organized by groups
- Search for entries
- Password generator
- Auto-Type passwords into applications
- Browser integration with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Chromium, Vivaldi, Brave, and Tor-Browser
- Entry icon download
- Import databases from CSV, 1Password, and KeePass1 formats
- Database reports (password health, HIBP, and statistics)
- Database export to CSV and HTML formats
- TOTP storage and generation
- Field references between entries
- File attachments and custom attributes
- Entry history and data restoration
- YubiKey/OnlyKey challenge-response support
- Command line interface (keepassxc-cli)
- Auto-Open databases
- KeeShare shared databases (import, export, and synchronize)
- SSH Agent integration
- FreeDesktop.org Secret Service (replace Gnome keyring, etc.)
- Additional encryption choices: Twofish and ChaCha20
KeePassXC v2.7.3 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install KeePassXC v2.7.3
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software