This article shows you how to download and install the full version of MediaInfo v22.09 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing MediaInfo v22.09 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- MediaInfo v22.09 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install MediaInfo v22.09
- Required files
About the software
MediaInfo is a convenient unified display of the most relevant technical and tag data for video and audio files.
Container: format, profile, commercial name of the format, duration, overall bit rate, writing application and library, title, author, director, album, track number, date, duration…
Video: format, codec id, aspect, frame rate, bit rate, color space, chroma subsampling, bit depth, scan type, scan order…
The main features of MediaInfo are:
- Read many video and audio file formats
- View information in different formats (text, sheet, tree, HTML…)
- Customise these viewing formats
- Export information as text, CSV, HTML…
- Graphical user interface, command line interface, or library (.dll/.so/.dylib) versions available
- Integrate with the shell (drag ‘n’ drop, and Context menu)
- Internationalisation: display any language on any operating system
- Localisation capability (for which volunteers are needed – please contact us!)
MediaInfo v22.09 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install MediaInfo v22.09
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software