Microgate MiSpeaker 2023wadminw
This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Microgate MiSpeaker v5.1.2 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Microgate MiSpeaker v5.1.2 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Microgate MiSpeaker v5.1.2 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Microgate MiSpeaker v5.1.2
- Required files
About the software
MiSpeaker is a professional software created for the management of various sport disciplines (winter sports, show jumping, swimming, etc.).
It allows dynamic real-time viewing on PC of running time, best time, time to beat, rankings, start lists, disqualified competitors, etc.
As well as dynamic viewing of race data and the possibility of modifying them in real time,
The main features of Microgate MiSpeaker are:
- Simplicity of use – the immediate user interface and smart-help mode make it quick to learn to use
- Customization – every part of the software can be configured to suit the user’s requirements
- Compatibility – MiSpeaker is compatible not only with Microgate stopwatches but also with Alge and DigiTech products
- Immediacy – displayboards can be rapidly and simply managed directly by MiSpeaker
- Connectivity – MiSpeaker makes it possible to connect up to 4 different stopwatches to the PC for management of a single race, also remotely via modem or internet if it is not possible to connect one or more stopwatches to the computer with cables
- Multi-functionality –MiSpeaker makes it possible to view special windows designed specifically to enable juries and commentators to consult all the race data in real time
- Versatility – MiSpeaker allows rapid data import and export in other formats (Excel, CSV, DBF, Matrix, etc.) and automatic calculation of race scoring for international competitions
Microgate MiSpeaker v5.1.2 System Requirements
- Pentium Intel processor or compatible, with minimum speed of 400 MHz;
- at least 256 Mb of RAM;
- hard disk of at least 4 Gb;
- a DB9 or DB25 standard serial output (with DB9 adaptor) or USB adaptor- serial ;
- Operating system – Windows 2000 or Windows XP
How to Download and Install Microgate MiSpeaker v5.1.2
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software