Microsoft Office 2000 2023wadminw
This article will show you how to install Microsoft Office 2000 on your PC. For assistance in installing Microsoft Office 2000 on your PC, follow the instructions and direct download link below.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Microsoft Office 2000 System Requirements
- How to download and install Microsoft Office 2000 Professional
- Required files
Microsoft Office 2000 (version 9.0) is a Microsoft Office suite distributed by Microsoft for Microsoft Windows. This suite replaces Microsoft Office 97. Office 2000 was the third to last edition to integrate Office Assistants and the last one without product activation. The suite was put on the market on 7 June 1999. Microsoft Office 2000 launched on June 7, 1999. As with many other versions, 3 Service Packs were made available for Office 2000. “Mainstream” support ended on June 30th 2004, while the extended support phase officially ended in July 14, 2009. Office 2000 Developer contains the most complete Office 2000 suite.
Microsoft Office 2000 System requirements
Microsoft Office 2000 Professional includes Word Excel, Outlook PowerPoint, Outlook, PowerPoint and Access. Small Business Tools are also included. These are the Office 2000 requirements
- Computer/processor: PC with Pentium 75MHz or higher processor
- RAM: 32MB, Windows NT 4.0, or later, or 16MB, for Windows 95 or 98, for the OS. Each application runs simultaneously with 4MB RAM, Outlook or Access requires 8MB RAM.
- Hard disc: Some installation options may require more or fewer space. However, for common installations, 217MB is required for the first CD. It will include Word, Excel Excel Outlook PowerPoint PowerPoint and Access. You’ll need 174MB for the second CD (Publisher & Small Business Tools).
- Drive: DVD-ROM drive
- Display: High-Resolution Monitors (or VGA) recommended
- Operating system: Windows NT 4.0 needs Service Pack 3; otherwise, Windows 95 or later is sufficient.
- Peripherals: Microsoft Mouse, Microsoft IntelliMouse, or compatible pointing device
Downloading and installing Microsoft Office 2000 Professional
- You can click the download buttons below to finish downloading all the files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Open “Software Files” to mount “Microsoft Office 2000 Professional Disk1.iso”. If you don’t know how to mount files, see this article.
- The setup.exe file can be found in the mounted directory. When asked to insert a serial number, use XVG79-Q2WK3-JRPMD-9H26V-7TBYT
- When asked to insert the second CD, mount Microsoft Office 2000 Professional Disk 2.iso
- Now, the complete version of Microsoft Office 2000 has been installed on your computer.