Microsoft Office 2013 2023wadminw
This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Microsoft Office 2013 for free on PC. Follow these instructions to install Microsoft Office 2013 on your PC.
Table of contents
- Microsoft Office 2013 System requirements
- How to Download and Install Microsoft Office 2013
- Files required
Microsoft Office 2013 (codename Office 15), is the 2013 edition of Microsoft Office personal productivity software. It replaces Microsoft Office 2010. Office 2013 adds touch input support, extended file formats support, and a redesigned interface. The new interface is based upon the Microsoft design language. Users have also seen the ribbon interface layout since the previous version. Office 2013 dropped support for Windows XP Windows Vista Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server 2008. This signals a new era for Windows operating system, Windows 8 and 10.
Office 2013 was started in 2010 when Microsoft was finishing Microsoft Office 2010. On May 16, 2011, build 2703.1000 (Milestone 2) was leaked after some screenshots were leaked previously in March 2011.
The major new changes are:
- Microsoft Word now allows you to insert video and audio online, and allow for the dissemination of documents via the internet.
- Excel offers tools to filter data within a time frame, the possibility to convert Roman numerals from Arabic numbers, as well as the integration of advanced trigonometric function.
- PowerPoint introduced new templates, models and transition effect.
- Outlook has made the most notable changes, including a new view on scheduled operations.
- OneNote also features a splash screen.
Microsoft Office 2013 System Information
- Processor running at 1 GHz minimum,
- 1 to 2 GB of RAM (depending on architecture, 32 or 64 bits),
- 3 GB of free disk space
- DirectX 10-compatible graphics card
How do I download and install Microsoft Office 2013
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Open “Software Files”, and run “setup.exe”. Choose “Install now” to start Office 2013. Follow the onscreen instructions to install Office 2013.
- Now you have Microsoft Office 2013 full-featured installed on your computer.