Microsoft Office 2023 2023wadminw
This article will show you how to install Microsoft Office 2023 on your PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Microsoft Office 2023 on your computer.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- Microsoft Office 2023 System Requirements
- How to Install and Download Microsoft Office 2023
- Required files
Information about the software
Microsoft Office 2023 (codename Office 16), a Microsoft Office personal productivity suite, is the successor to Office 2013. It was officially released on September 22, 2023. In May 2023, the preview release for Windows was announced at the Ignite conference in Chicago, available in beta trial, only to users registered for Office 365. Some new features of Office 2023 included the ability to create, open, edit and save files located in the cloud directly from your desktop, a new search tool, called “Tell Me”, which uses new intelligent commands, available for Word, PowerPoint and Excel, and the ability to write in real time together with other users connected to Office Online. This is a vital feature to collaborate with colleagues across locations and even countries.
Other features include Insights – a tool integrated into Bing to obtain information contextualised through the web. New types of Excel charts (such a treemaps or pie charts, cascades charts or histograms) are also available.
Office 2023 has a graphical interface that is almost identical to Office 2013. Office 2023 inherits Office 2013’s Microsoft graphics language. It uses a flat interface with minor modifications to conform to Office mobile.
Microsoft Office 2023/System Requirements
- 1 GHz processor
- 2GB RAM
- There is 3GB disk space available; it’s better to have extra space for temp files
- Minimum screen resolution: 1280×800
- Windows 7 SP1 or higher operating system; Best on the most recent operating system according Microsoft
- It is recommended that the browsers used be the most recent version or the versions immediately before the latest version
- Minimum.Net 3.5, preferred 4.5 LCR
- A Microsoft account (that naturally has a OneDrive account attached to it).
Downloading and installing Microsoft Office 2023
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. This may take between a few moments and a few hours depending on your download speed.
- Extract the files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Before you proceed, make sure that all files related Microsoft Office 2013 2023 or later have been uninstalled.
- Open the “Software Files”, pick the language that you prefer, and install the program.
- Select “Install Office” and then select “Ok”. Wait for Office2023 to finish installing.
- After it’s finished, click the “Utilitiesâ€ tab and select “Word”. After they ask you to activate click exit, and then exit Microsoft Word.
- Next, under the utilities tab, choose Office Retail => VL. After the process is complete (it’ll say “Completed”) click on “Activate Office”.
- Once you get the “ACTIVATION SUCCESSFUL” message, you’re finished!
- You now have Microsoft Office 2023 installed on all your computers.