Microsoft Word 2010 2023wadminw
This article will help you download and install Microsoft Word 2010 full-featured on your PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Microsoft Word 2010 on your computer.
Table of Contents
- Microsoft Word 2010 System Prerequisites
- How to Download & Install Microsoft Word 2010
- Required files
Microsoft Word 2010 (2010 edition) was included in Office 2010. Word 2010 provides more flexibility in the Ribbon, provides a Backstage view for file manager, improves document navigation, permits creation and embedding screenshots and integrates well with Word Web App.
Microsoft Word 2010 System requirements
Office 2010 minimum system requirements include an Intel Pentium III processor running at 500 MHz; 256 MB of PC100 SDRAM; Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 3; and Windows XP Professional. Office 2003, however, required a processor of 233 MHz and 128 MB RAM.
How to Download and Install Microsoft Word 2010
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This may take a few minutes or hours depending on how fast you are downloading the files.
- Extract the downloaded files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run setup.exe, and then install Microsoft Word 2010.
- You now have Microsoft Word 2010 in its full version, without limitations, on your computer.
- Please note: If they ask you to activate, download the file and run “IORRT.3.5.cmd”. Then type in “A” to start installing. Then try launching the software again.