This article shows you how to download and install the full version of NetBalancer (v10.5.1.2995) for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing NetBalancer (v10.5.1.2995) on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- NetBalancer (v10.5.1.2995) System Requirements
- How to Download and Install NetBalancer (v10.5.1.2995)
- Required files
About the software
NetBalancer is a Windows application for local network traffic control and monitoring
The main features of NetBalancer (v10.5.1.2995) are:
- Set download and upload network priorities or limits for any process.
- Use various command line commands and web APIs for complete automation.
- Define detailed traffic rules and filters for maximum control.
- Sync your computers with NetBalancer Service and control them from the web control panel.
NetBalancer (v10.5.1.2995) System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 25 MB of free space required for full installation.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 Dual Core GHz or higher.
How to Download and Install NetBalancer (v10.5.1.2995)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software