This article shows you how to download and install the full version of NETworkManager v2023.12.20.0 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing NETworkManager v2023.12.20.0 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- NETworkManager v2023.12.20.0 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install NETworkManager v2023.12.20.0
- Required files
About the software
NetworkManager is the standard Linux network configuration tool suite. It supports large range of networking setups, from desktop to servers and mobile and integrates well with popular desktop environments and server configuration management tools.
The main features of NetworkManager are:
- WiFi connectivity.
- WWAN connectivity (together with ModemManager)
- Ethernet connectivity.
- WiFi access point creation.
- Shared connections.
NETworkManager v2023.12.20.0 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install NETworkManager v2023.12.20.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software