NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter 2023wadminw
This article shows you how to download and install the full version of NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter v2.6.2 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter v2.6.2 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter v2.6.2 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter v2.6.2
- Required files
About the software
A quite professional audio converter — NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter is born to help Spotify Free & Premium users to convert 82 million Spotify music songs, playlists, albums, podcasts, or radios to high-quality actual audios at 10X speed, including MP3, AAC, ALAC, and more. After conversion, you will be allowed to upload Spotify music titles to any media player or device (like iTunes/Apple Music, MP3 Player, car player, or other portable players) with no limitation.
NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter perfectly helps you convert Spotify Music song/podcast/radio from Ogg Vorbis format to plain MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, AIFF, or ALAC format. Wanna download Spotify songs all at once? Just simply drag & drop your favorite playlists to NoteBurner for parsing and converting. Moreover, don’t forget to select the “Playlist Index” & “None output organized” settings to save the same music order as your original playlist.
NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter, a handy audio converter, supports batch converting Spotify music at 10X faster speed with keeping 100% lossless audio quality retained. And it enables you to set output quality ranging from 128 kbps to 320 kbps high quality, as well as the sample rate from 44.1kHz to 192kHz. Customize preferred quality settings before downloading your high sound quality Spotify tittles.
Support to keep ID3 tags for each Spotify track. The ID3 tags will be preserved in output audio files after conversion, including the title, artist, album, artwork, track number, disc number, and year. So that after conversion, you don’t have to input the important metadata manually.
No extra hardware or virtual driver is needed, this Spotify music recorder will encode the Spotify song/radio/podcast only just a few steps. It’s pretty easy-to-use even for the absolute computer beginners.
The main features of NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter are:
- Convert Spotify Music tracks to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC.
- Download Spotify songs at 10X faster speed with 100% lossless quality.
- Keep ID3 tags including Title, Artist, Album, Artwork, and more.
- 1-Click to burn Spotify music to CD & upload to OneDrive.
- Free built-in tools of audio converter & ID3 tags editor.
- Highly compatible with the latest Windows 11. (Windows vs. Mac)
- Support up to 46 languages. (Check supported languages)
NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter v2.6.2 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 10, 11(32-bit & 64-bit).
- Processor: 1G Hz processor, or above.
- Monitor: Monitor with 1024×768 pixels or higher resolution.
- RAM: 512MB or higher of RAM.
- Other: Spotify application installed (both official version and Windows Store version are fully supported).
How to Download and Install NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter v2.6.2
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software