OEM Recovery Partition Creator (v5.0.4) 2023wadminw
This article shows you how to download and install the full version of OEM Recovery Partition Creator for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing OEM Recovery Partition Creator on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- OEM Recovery Partition Creator System Requirements
- How to Download and Install OEM Recovery Partition Creator
- Required files
About the software
OEM Recovery Partition Creator, for advanced users, can create a copy of your partition and bootable rescue media to restore your computer to its original state.
- Create a complete image of the Windows installation
- Official Microsoft method for system recovery on Windows
- Make use of built-in Windows 7/8/10/11 software
- Translation required for the menu – French, English included
- Bit-Locker is supported
- Support for UEFI/GPT
- Off-line file browsing
- Source code included for nearly everything
- Based on CMD scripts with AutoIT gui
- Works for 32 and 64 bits version of Windows
- Instructions included
- Support the creation of a recovery USB drive
- Support the option to create DVD recovery media (version 3.0.0 and up only)
- Support non-destructive and destructive recovery
OEM Recovery Partition Creator System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How to Download and Install OEM Recovery Partition Creator
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software