ORPALIS PaperScan Professional (v3.0.129) 2023wadminw
This article will show you how to install ORPALIS PaperScan Pro on your PC. Follow these instructions to help you install ORPALIS paperScan Professional on your PC.
Table of Contents
- ORPALIS PaperScan Professional System requirements
- How to Download AND Install ORPALIS PaperScan professional
- Required files
PaperScan Professional Edition is a powerful and comprehensive tool to manage the documents of your business or organization: scan, process, perform OCR, annotate, compress and save your images and PDFs in various formats.
Professional Edition features
- Unlimited batch TWAIN/WIA scanning/import
- Save as single page PDF/A, TIFF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNG, JBIG2, WEBP.
- Save as multipage PDF/A, JBIG2, and TIFF.
- Send as an email
- Image processing during batch acquisition: Auto-deskew and angle rotation, border removal, punch holes, borders removal, negative.
- Post Image Processing: color adjustment, color space conversion, effects, filters, crop and more…
As an output format, support PDF/A conformance versions and levels
ORPALIS PaperScan Professional System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- 200 MB of free hard disk space
Downloading and installing ORPALIS PaperScan PRO
- After clicking the download button(s), you can finish downloading the files. Depending on the speed of your download, this might take between a few minutes and a few hours.
- Extract the files. This article will help you learn how to extract. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
Run Setup.exe and install the software