Paint Tool SAI 2023wadminw
This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Paint Tool SAI for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Paint Tool SAI on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Paint Tool SAI System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Paint Tool SAI
- Required files
About the software
SAI or Easy Paint Tool SAI is a lightweight raster graphics editor and painting software for Microsoft Windows developed and published by Systemax Software. Development of the software began on August 2, 2004, and the first alpha version was released on October 13, 2006. SAI’s official release (1.0.0) was on February 25, 2008, and an update preview was released shortly after. It has been available on Microsoft Windows from 98 to 10.
Paint Tool SAI System Requirements
- Computer: PC/AT
- CPU: Pentium 450MHZ or later (requires MMX support)
- System Memory (RAM): 64MB (Windows 98), 128MB (Windows 2000), 256MB (Windows XP), 1024MB (Windows Vista)
- HDD: 512 MB free space
- Graphics Card: 1024×768 resolution, 32-bit True Color screen
- Input Device: Wintab compatible digitizer with pressure support
How to Download and Install Paint Tool SAI
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software