Paragon APFS for Windows 2023wadminw
This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Paragon APFS for Windows v2.1.110 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Paragon APFS for Windows v2.1.110 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Paragon APFS for Windows v2.1.110 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Paragon APFS for Windows v2.1.110
- Required files
About the software
Apple File System (APFS) is a new file system for macOS, iOS, and Apple devices. If you work on a Windows-based computer and want to read and write files on APFS-formatted HDD, SSD or flash drive, you need APFS for Windows by Paragon Software.
The main features of Paragon APFS for Windows are:
- Supports macOS, Linux, and Windows (tested in Ubuntu, macOS 10.14 Mojave, and Windows 10)
- Supports APFS volumes formatted in macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Supports encrypted sub-volumes and APFS-snapshot enabled volumes
- CLI available as a demo or test utility with ready-made (enumerate, list, read, create, etc.) and custom scenarios
- Supports all character sets, including non-Latin
Paragon APFS for Windows v2.1.110 System Requirements
|Supported OS||macOS, Linux, Windows (tested in Ubuntu, macOS 10.14, and Windows 10)|
|Supported APFS||APFS volumes formatted in macOS 10.14|
How to Download and Install Paragon APFS for Windows v2.1.110
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software