PassMark PerformanceTest 2023wadminw
This article shows you how to download and install the full version of PassMark PerformanceTest v10.2.1002 for free on a PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing PassMark PerformanceTest v10.2.1002 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- PassMark PerformanceTest v10.2.1002 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install PassMark PerformanceTest v10.2.1002
- Required files
About the software
PassMark has collected the baselines benchmarks of over a million computers and made them available in our network of industry recognized benchmark sites such as pcbenchmarks.net, cpubenchmark.net, videocardbenchmark.net, harddrivebenchmark.net and more.
Using PerformanceTest, you can search and download these baselines, and submit your own benchmark to our site.
You can run PerformanceTest directly from a USB drive. No network connection required. Perfect for IT admins, technicians and computer enthusiasts on the go.
The main features of PassMark PerformanceTest are:
- Compare the performance of your PC to similar computers around the world.
- Measure the effect of configuration changes and hardware upgrades.
- Industry-standard since 1998.
- Multi-Platform Support
- Understanding your PerformanceTest Results
- Advanced testing
PassMark PerformanceTest v10.2.1002 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- Pentium4 CPU or better (x86 version), DirectX 9 or higher video, 2GB RAM, 300MB of free disk space, display resolution 1280×1024. (DX12 video card recommended)
How to Download and Install PassMark PerformanceTest v10.2.1002
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software