Pixarra Luminance Studio 2023wadminw
This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Pixarra Luminance Studio v4.10 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Pixarra Luminance Studio v4.10 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Pixarra Luminance Studio v4.10 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Pixarra Luminance Studio v4.10
- Required files
About the software
Luminance Studio is a Pixarra product in the Studio series with a focus on painting with luminance for both natural media and design style of artwork. It builds on the success of other Studio products by Pixarra, giving you, the artist, a tool dedicated to achieving your vision quicker and better than other options.
Luminance Studio comes with 5 primary ArtSets. Paint, Design, Overpaint, Scribblers, and Masking ArtSets. Additionally there are 5 user ArtSets that can hold up to 60 brushes each. Luminance Studio 4 comes also with different brush modifiers – shapes, rotation, sizes, textures, colors and brush effects.
Luminance Studio, as all of Pixarra’s focused Studio products, has a clean interface, designed for an easy, quick work flow. Dark and lighter color themes are available.
The main features of Pixarra Luminance Studio are:
- Painting with Light: Natural Media and Design Art Styles
- 140+ Specialized Brushes
- Powerful Brush Editing & Brush Modifiers
- Different Paper Textures, types and colors
- Layers, Transparency and Mask Support
- Clips, Tracing Paper & Reference Image Support
- Extensive Tool Set
- Automated Solutions
- Convenient Sketchbook System
- New User Interface & Different Color Themes
- Intelligent Color Palette & Improved Layer Management
- Tablet Compatibility
- 64 bit color painting system for the smoothest blends available anywhere.
- World’s most powerful and flexible brush engine with the Pixarra brush effects system
- Automatic saving multiple copies of your work in progress.
- Brush compatibility with other Pixarra Studio products.
- Tracing paper to use as a guide.
- Up to 9 floating reference Image panels to hold reference photos when working on your art.
- Sketchbook system that automatically saves your work to your sketchbook.
- Switching pages in your book with a single key press (Page Up or Page Down)
- Saving your work to a range of standard image formats.
- And many more features!
Pixarra Luminance Studio v4.10 System Requirements
- Windows Vista / Windows 7/ Windows 8 / Windows 10
- 500MB disk space
- 1024×768 minimum display resolution
- 4GB RAM (8GB or more recommended)
How to Download and Install Pixarra Luminance Studio v4.10
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software