This article will guide you through how to install PixPlant (v5.0.42), for free on your PC. For help installing PixPlant version 5.0.42 on your PC, please follow the below instructions.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- PixPlant (v5.0.42) System Requirements
- How to download and install PixPlant (v5.0.42).
- Files required
About the software
Traditionally, tiling 3D materials and maps has been labor-intensive and complex.
PixPlant allows you to turn any real-world surface into seamless tiles using PBR materials.
PixPlant is a time-saver when it comes to texturing!
PixPlant can make manually tiling textures a tedious task that takes a lot of time and is difficult without it.
PixPlant provides the best automated tiling available.
Take a photo of your desired tile design, or scan a series of maps.
PixPlant (v5.0.42) System Requirements
- Windows 10, 8.1 or 7 SP1, 64-bit.
- Direct3D 11 compatible GPU
- Included is a plug-in that works with Adobe Photoshop CC/CS, and other 64 bit hosts.
How To Download and Install PixPlant v5.0.42
- After clicking the download button(s), you can finish downloading the files. This may take anywhere from a few seconds to several hours depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. This article will help you learn how to extract. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
Run Setup.exe. Install the software