This article shows you how to download and install the full version of ProxyCap for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing ProxyCap on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- ProxyCap (v5.37) System Requirements
- How to Download and Install ProxyCap (v5.37)
- Required files
About the software
ProxyCap enables you to redirect your computer’s network connections through proxy servers. You can tell ProxyCap which applications will connect to the Internet through a proxy and under what circumstances. This is done through a user friendly interface, without the need to reconfigure any of your Internet clients. ProxyCap has native support for the SSH protocol, allowing you to specify a SSH server as the proxy server.
- Support for SOCKS, Shadowsocks and HTTPS proxy servers
- Built-in support for SSH tunneling
- Support for “pure” HTTP proxying
- Support for TCP- and UDP-based network protocols
- Proxy-side DNS support
- Flexible routing rules
- Support for proxy chains
- Support for 64-bit applications
- IPv6 support
- Support for Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Built-in proxy checker
- Centralized management support
ProxyCap (v5.37) System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 20 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
How to Download and Install ProxyCap (v5.37)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software