Sante PACS Server 2023wadminw
This article explains how to get the full version Sante PACS v3.1 free of charge on your computer. You can follow the instructions and download link to install Sante PACS Server version 3.1 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Sante PACS Server v3.1 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Sante PCS Server v3.1
- Files required
Information on the software
Sante PACS Server compliant with DICOM 3.0, is a PACS server, a Modality Worklist Server server, an HTTP server for DICOM file and a CD/DVD burning and printing server. It offers high performance and reliability at a reasonable price. It can connect to all DICOM modalities, including MR, US and CT. Sante PACSViewer (the integrated full-featured DICOM viewer) can be used for reviewing DICOM images. You can use the built-in web server as a free cloud server to store DICOM files.
The main features of Sante PACS Server are:
- The Database module
- The DICOM Server module
- The Worklist Server module
- The Web Server module
- Automatic CD/DVD disk burning & label printing
- Routing Rules
- The Receiver module
- The Forwarder module
- The Migration Tool
Sante PACS Server v3.1 System Requirements
- Windows Server 2023/2023/2012/2008, or Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/Vista 64-bit
- Intel Core i3 1.3GHz & More
- 4 GB RAM or More
- Graphics card that has 512 MB of memory
- Monitor capable of supporting resolution 1366×768 at or higher and true color (16M colours)
- Pointer device (Mouse)
- 500MB free space on hard disk
Downloading and installing Sante PACS server v3.1
- You can click on the below download button to start downloading the files. Depending on your download speed, this may take several minutes to several hours.
- Extract the files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software