This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Scan2CAD v10.4.13 for free on a PC. You can download Scan2CAD v10.4.13 from the link below and follow the instructions to install it on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Scan2CAD Version 10.4.13 System Requirements
- How to download and install Scan2CAD v10.4.13
- Required files
About the software
Scan2CAD is a world-leading CAD software. We are proud of our 20-year history of incrementally improving Scan2CADâ€™s object recognition.
Scan2CADâ€™s Automation API can batch convert thousands upon thousands of files in just a few clicks. This will save you many hours of tedious tasks.
Scan2CAD Autonome has a powerful Python API, which allows you automate any Scan2CAD function. You can also integrate powerful conversion functions into your processes with Scan2CAD.
Scan2CAD’s main features are:
- Architectural drawings
- Aerospace drawings
- Electrical plans
- Contour maps
- All types of common drawings
- CNC Artwork
- You can pocket it
- All CNC imagery
Scan2CAD v10.4.13 System Requirements
- Operating Software: Windows 11 Windows 10, Windows 8 8.1 Windows 7, Windows 7
- 1 GHz processor or faster with 2 or more cores
- A minimum of 4 GB RAM
- A minimum 64 GB storage is necessary (extra storage space may still be needed for some features or to download updates).
- DirectX 12 compliant graphics card
Scan2CAD: How to Download and Install v10.4.13
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the files. This article will help you learn how to extract. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software