This article explains how to get the full SDRecovery version 2.1 free of charge on your PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing SDRecovery v2.1 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- SDRecovery v2.1 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install SDRecovery Version 2.1
- Required files
SDRecovery helps you recover data from an erased or broken SD card. If you discover that data has been lost, it is best to not use the card anymore and instead to use the tool to attempt to retrieve it.
SDRecovery is characterized by the following:
- Perform a Deep Scan to find files that are not visible
- Only works for FAT and ExFAT files
SDRecovery System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10 Windows 8.1 Windows 7
How To Download and Install SDRecovery V2.1
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This may take anywhere from a few seconds to several hours depending on how fast you are downloading the files.
- Extract the downloaded files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. QWERTY will always be your password to extract.
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software