SQL Firebird Maestro (v126.96.36.199) 2023wadminw
This article will guide you through how to download the full version SQL Firebird Maestro and install it on your own computer. For help installing SQL Firebird Maestro, follow the instructions and direct download link below.
Table of Contents
- SQL Firebird Maestro System Requirements
- How to Download and Install SQL Firebird Maestro
- Files that are required
More information about the software
Firebird Maestro, the most popular Firebird tool for database control, development and management, is Firebird Maestro. Firebird users, including data analysts, database developers, DBAs and database administrators, will find a wide range of GUI tools.
Key features include:
- Support for all Firebird Versions up to 4.0
- Easy database object management
- Database Designer
- Firebird security features easily accessible
- Data management and analysis tools
- Useful SQL Editor for code folding and multithreading
- Visual Query Builder with support for subqueries and UNIONS
- Data export/import to/from most popular formats
- Database schema transformation tools
- Editor/Viewer of BLOBs with powerful features
SQL Firebird Maestro System Requirements
- PentiumPC or higher
- Windows NT4/2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10;
- 1 GB recommended RAM: 512MB
- 25 MB free hard drive space
- SVGA-compatible adapter
- Firebird 1.0/1.5/2.0/2.1/2.5/3.0.
Installing SQL Firebird Maestro
- After clicking the download button(s), you can finish downloading the files. Depending upon your download speed, this could take anywhere from a few seconds to several hours.
- Extract the files. Learn how to extract the files. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
Run Setup.exe and install the software