Stardock ObjectDock 2023wadminw
This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Stardock ObjectDock for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Stardock ObjectDock on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Stardock ObjectDock System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Stardock ObjectDock
- Required files
About the software
ObjectDock is a dock similar to that in the Aqua GUI. It is distributed by Stardock for Windows 2000, Server 2003, XP, Vista and 7, and comes in Free and Plus versions. ObjectDock allows the user to place shortcuts to any program in a “dock.” This provides Windows users functionality similar to that of Mac OS X. The program comes in two versions, free, and a paid version offering more features. Both are available at their official website. ObjectDock can be used as a program launcher, or as a complete taskbar replacement. Its functionality can be enhanced with plugins to provide features such as weather forecasts or news.
Stardock ObjectDock System Requirements
- Windows 8 / 7
How to Download and Install Stardock ObjectDock
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software