Starus Office Recovery (v4.0) 2023wadminw
This article will guide you through how to get Starus Office Recovery’s full version for free on your PC. For assistance in installing Starus Office Recovery onto your computer, please refer to the below instructions.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Starus Office Recovery System: Requirements
- How to download and install Starus Office Recovery
- Files that are required
Information on the software
Starus Office Recovery uses a low-level, content aware disk scan to ensure that damaged or corrupted devices can be recovered quickly. Content-aware analysis retrieves information from both the disk surface and the file system. This allows the product, which is able to successfully recover documents that other tools are unable to see. Its advanced document analysis engine, combined with a user-friendly interface, deliver top-of-the-line performance for safe and smooth recovery even for complete beginners.
Starus Office Recovery is characterized by the following:
- Unelete Documents in the Widest Range of Formats
- Find Lost Documents
- Restore Maliciously Deleted Documents
- Recover from Virus Attacks
- Documents you have lost?
- Get documents back from corrupted partitions
- Recover documents from formatted drives
Starus Office Recovery System
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): RAM of 512MB is required
- Hard Disk Storage: 50MB of space available
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor (or the most recent)
How to download and install Starus office Recovery
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. Depending upon your download speed, this could take anywhere from a few seconds to several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software