Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery 2023wadminw
This article will show you how to free download and install Stellar Toolkit For Data Recovery v10.5.0.0 on your PC. You can download Stellar Toolkit For Data Recovery v10.5.0.0 from the direct link provided below.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery, v10.5.0.0 System Prerequisites
- How to Download and Install Stellar Toolkit Data Recovery v10.5.0.0
- Required files
About the software
Advanced data recovery software that can recover data from Mac, Windows and Linux drives.
Data loss may happen on a virtual machine due to reasons such as unexpected shutdown, hypervisor malfunction, or human error. Stellar’s data recovery toolkit is capable of mounting a virtual machine image (VMDK or VDI), VHDX and VHDX and recovering the lost data.
System crashes and fails to boot can be caused by OS updates, hardware problems, or software bugs. Unable to retrieve data from the media storage media, any data that is stored on a crashed or inaccessible system will be lost. Stellar data Recovery Toolkit can create a USB bootable recovery USB to give you access to the crashed computer and retrieve your data.
Stellar Data Recovery toolkit is designed for all types of storage drives, including hard drive and solid state drive, USB flash memory, hybrid storage, portable drive, memory card, optical storage, Synology drives etc. It can also retrieve data from BitLocker(r), encrypted drives, once you have entered the Startup key or password.
The toolkit is capable of reconstructing an inaccessible, RAID array using parameters such as disk size, start sector, stripe/block, etc. It then scans the RAID volume for data recovery. It can even provide possible values for RAID building, when parameters are unknown. This facilitates data recovery.
This toolkit can also recover data from a VM by mounting it and scanning it just like a physical store. It can scan visible partitions in the virtual machine, or it can search and locate the missing partitions. If the latter is the case, the toolkit will scan these partitions to retrieve the data. The toolkit can recover data from VMDK, VDI, VHD and VHDX images.
The main features of Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery are:
- Virtual Drives (VMDK/VDI, VHD, and VHDX) are used to retrieve data.
- Restores lost or inaccessible RAID 0, RAID 5, and RAID 6 arrays.
- Data Recovery from Synology Drives (BTRFS) file system
- Supports NTFS, APFS, Ext4 & more file systems.
- Compatible with Windows 11, 10, 8, and 7.
Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery v10.5.0.0 System Requirements
- Processor: Intel compatible (x86, x64)
- Memory: 4 GB minimum (8 GB recommended)
- Hard Disk: 250 MB Installation Files
- Operating System: Windows 11, 8.1. 8, 7, Windows 10.
How can I download and install Stellar Toolkit Data Recovery v10.5.0.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. Depending on how fast you are downloading, it might take several minutes to an hour.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY, the password to extract, will always work!
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software